Treating Water Infections the Natural Way
Water infections are uncomfortable and painful, and many women are embarrassed to go to their doctor with this problem.
Not only can it stop you from getting on with your daily tasks or even cause you to take time off work, water infections can come back. In some cases, it can be living nightmare and for many women, it’s a regular recurring problem that never seems to go away.
Whilst some may suffer from a mild infection from time to time, others may get infections so bad that they are excruciatingly painful. So what are the best treatments for water infections and cystitis?
How to Treat Water Infection
We’ve all heard the stories about cranberry juice. Some women drink barley water and others opt for acupuncture. No matter what information there is out there for cystitis, there doesn’t seem to be a guaranteed way of ridding the dreaded infection forever.
Others may choose to visit their doctor for antibiotics but if you’re looking for a natural way to manage water infections, there are options such as D-Mannose.
D-Mannose can be used for the following:
- Stopping UTIs and symptoms of cystitis – D-Mannose can prevent further infection and because it’s a 100% natural product, it is safe for children as well as adults.
- Preventing water infections from coming back – as well as providing fast relief for pain, burning and symptoms of cramping during a dreaded water infection, it can also give you a long term solution to reducing the chances of a return infection.
- Stopping urinary reflux and kidney damage – D-Mannose will reduce the inflammation and bacterial growth by the neck of the bladder, preventing urinary reflux which can cause serious damage to the kidneys.
- Reducing incontinence – by flushing away the bacteria and acting as a natural anti-inflammatory, D-Mannose can help you put a stop to incontinence problems.
- Fighting bacterial prostatitis – men who suffer from this problem have reported that using D-Mannose has been able to provide full relief after just a few days.
- Protecting the urinary system – the great thing about this natural remedy is its long term benefits. Many people have now started using it as a long term treatment to manage their urinary health.
D-Mannose is available in tablet or powder form and it can usually be taken up to a few times a day for people who are looking for urgent relief from pain and soreness. Others may choose to take the treatment an hour before intercourse or after intercourse to manage the problem. Children are also able to get relief from infections using this natural treatment too.